Friday, May 09, 2014

Got the cover + Masterful Scrapping

Once again I am blown away by the talent & intellect of some of the wonderful people I get to work with in the Scrapbooking Industry.  

Yesterday Process Play ebook went live over at Masterful Scrapbook Design and I am very excited and honored to be invited back as one of the Guest Teachers! This issue is clever, informative & full of wonderful tips & tricks to help even the most advanced designer get the most out of her creative process. Once again +Debbie Hodge+Tami Taylor & +Amy Kingsford have outdone themselves. Thank you for having me join you & the rest of the talented teachers once again!

The other teachers include +Carrie Arick, +Leah Farquharson+Lynn Grieveson+Sue Althouse 

If you aren't a subscriber...I recommend you reconsider & sign up. 
The content ROCKS!!

(PS: That is my page, 'Capture' on the cover...I'm stoked!)
SNEAKS of my the pages!
Many thanks to +FancyPantsDesignsElle's Studio & American Crafts for the amazing products used for these projects. 

 Happy Friday peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Th♥nks for your comments!