Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Christmas crafting + FREE cutting file.

OK so I am having a ball with my Fancy Pants Christmas goodie box this week. 

I even managed x2 more pages yesterday amidst a school oral about mountains, roasting a chicken & piles of laundry! The busy-bug must be in the air now that it is finally getting warmer. 

Looking thought my Christmas photos, I realised I had tons of Mr M pulling funny faces. That red Santa hat seems to bring out the clown in him more than usual LOL. 

Tis the Season to be Jolly by Kim Watson
Tried a different approach with this one... large photo clusters of embellishments, layered multi colored title and pops of white creating breathing space. I am so happy with the result. 

This title works well if cut in a couple of colors & layered for great dimension. 


***I have a BONUS for all my sweet blog readers...a FREE cutting file to be used on your Silhouette or Cameo die cutting machines. Click on the image to grab the downloads. 

Oh & in case you were wondering where my fabulous products came from...they all come from the NEW Fancy Pants 'Merry Little Christmas collection'. The whole collection can be bought at Scrapbook.com:see here>>>