Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Double pager + Studio Calico

I have been scrapping for fun (wonders of all wonders :) using more of  the great Studio Calico kits given to me by the ever sweet April Foster.

I love the mix of sophosticated colors & patterns. They worked so well with the SUPER cute wooden embellishments from Close to My Heart

It is a page about everyday stuff...the family enjoying Saturday breakfast at a farm stall. The moments that make my heart squeeze. Times that I am grateful for. Times that remind me that family is special and children when they are small, not having discovered BBM or PSP's are precious & fun to be around :) :) 

Sigh..... 

Farm Stall Fun by Kim Watson
I mixed vellum with the patterned paper to give my sunburst design more dimension and airyness. 

Layered photos were given a modern twist by overlaying some Basic Grey transparency photo frames over them. 

Don't you just love the sweet cork tags & wooden button accents from Close to My Heart? 

The finishing touches were the clear buttons I have had in my stash from Autumn Leaves from eon's ago :) 

Thanks for popping by crafty friends! 

2 comments:

  1. Goodness me this is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Kim!! Love the burst effect and the vellum you mixed in!

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!